- All Services
- ALFRESCO TILING
- BALCONY TILING
- COMPLETE BATHROOM RENOVATIONS
- CUSTOM TILING AND MOSAICS
- KITCHEN SPLASHBACKS
- MAIN FLOOR TILING
- OUTDOOR FEATURE WALL
- OUTDOOR TILE PAVERS
- SHOWER SEALING AND GROUT REPAIRS
- STAIRS TILING
- STONE TILING AND SEALING
- SWIMMING POOL TILING
- WALL AND FLOOR TILING
- WATER FEATURE TILING
- WATERPROOFING AND CAULKING
If so, then they are clear signs of more problems which could pose a greater safety risk to people extensively using it. Fortunately, with strategic tiling, you can easily prevent this issue from worsening and endangering the lives of your loved ones. It can improve the structural integrity of your balcony and even help boost its value.
Our professional tilers will take great care of your balcony area by appropriately installing the water-resistant tiles and even create a path for the water to flow to the drainage without accumulating. This will ensure the completed work not only appears good but continues to remain good for a long span of time.
- Instead, you should opt for tiles which are textured and come with matt finishes. Both of them come with good slip-resistant features thus making it a safe choice for your balcony flooring.
- Also, aim for tiles with impressive durability to withstand the outside elements like harsh UV rays and day-to-day wear and tear.
- Vinyl tile, Terracotta tiles, matt finished Porcelain tiles, Icon Grey Outdoor Slab Tiles and even Rustic Outdoor Slab Tiles work great for balcony flooring.
Contact us today or request for a FREE no-obligatory tiling advice and service quote for your new balcony or re-tiling project.
Our services are insured and come with 7 years of service warranty.